We are seeking top sales performers to join our team in the growing and vibrant Residential Division within our well-established organization.
Project Consultants at Legacy Service deliver dynamic, consultative presentations to homeowners to help them realize their home’s potential, protect their investment, and increase their pride-in-ownership. As a Project Consultant for Legacy, you will deliver tremendous value to our potential and existing clients by professionally advising them in terms of best-practice, as well as design-forward solutions to enhance their homes with exterior remodeling. You will actively close sales, provide excellent customer service, and will utilize the most cutting-edge tools in the industry.
As a Project Consultant, you will:
- Possess excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, as well as a professional and confidentdemeanor
- Carry a positive attitude and a winning personality, excellent self-discipline, and a keen sense ofambition. You thrive in social settings.
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years sales experience; Familiarity with exterior remodeling andconstruction (especially Siding, Windows, and Roofing) a huge plus
- Run company-issued pre-qualified leads and utilize experience, training, and creativity to build a relationship and accurately assess and propose projects that transform our clients homes
-Utilize cutting-edge hardware and software to create proposals, close sales, and report prospect progress
- Possess the capacity to succeed in a fast-paced competitive environment and a thirst to thrive in a meritocracy
- Work well in team environments, as well as independently
-Ideally possess a BA/BS
Our Project Consultants can expect a generous commission structure with quarterly and annual incentives, as well as benefits including Medical/Dental insurance, Company Vehicle and Gas Card, and company- issued tablet. Other perks include excellent initial and ongoing training, educational and team building activities, and potential opportunities for advancement within the organization.
At Legacy, we cultivate a culture of respect and camaraderie where you can be excited to go to work in the morning, feel secure and appreciated while there, and feel fulfilled at the end of the day. At Legacy Service, we succeed by surrounding ourselves with, and developing the best talent in the industry. Apply now to join our team.